When you try to live a happy life, it seems inevitable to gain back those extra pounds you put so much effort to burn. I was like that.
When I started the gym, I was an overweight guy. It began as one of those breakups you get through by going to the gym with your friends to get a ripped body. But reducing my size was a slow and painful process, especially during the first 2 years when I knew nothing about this world.
But then I realized my muscle gains were pretty decent, and all I needed was to cut some additional fat to look my best.
So, what’s the fastest way to cut?
Right now I know about plenty of legal and safe options to do it, but back then I came across Winstrol, and it worked out pretty well for me. That’s why I’m writing this post for you, giving you my experience using Winstrol, and introducing you to a breakthrough product I wish I knew back in those years.
What’s Winstrol? Where can I buy it?
Winstrol is a drug. It’s an anabolic steroid made back in the 1960’s, and for many years it made part of many athletic doping scandals worldwide. The chemical name is Stanozolol, and it is a derivative of dihydrotestosterone.
Winstrol was used for many years as an anabolic steroid aimed to reduce body fat, especially designed if you were planning to enter a cutting phase without losing your muscle mass.
What’s great about Winstrol:
Just as an introduction about Winstrol, I can say this anabolic steroid was so famous for many years because it helps you cut body fat while preserving your muscle mass. It will not create bigger muscles, but it does increase your strength, speed, and stamina. No wonder why so many athletes wanted to use it.
When I finally understood a bit more about exercises and supplements, I listened about Winstrol and decided to give it a try. This anabolic steroid was used in some types of obesity treatments, especially when there are hormonal imbalances. That gave me extra confidence back then. It was approved by the FDA to treat several conditions, but it is no longer available in the USA.
So, where can you find Winstrol?
Winstrol is still being marketed in other countries outside the US, like Spain, India, and Taiwan. As you can see, there are only a few countries where you can find stanozolol, and you can’t buy it online. At least not legally. To make things worse, this is a prescription drug, and it is prohibited to be sold if you don’t have your physician’s advice and signature.
For all of these reasons, most people have stopped using Winstrol. Still, others would try to find this product through illegal operations, and even from underground labs. In my opinion, both options are a big no-no, especially if you are daring enough to trust unreliable sources for a powerful drug like this.
What to expect if you start using Winstrol?
In my experience back in those days, Winstrol was the best thing that happened to me. I did experience some side effects which I will comment later, but I tried not to think about it too much. Winstrol was popular for cutting phases, which is precisely what I needed.
When you’re entering a cutting phase this is your main worry:
Losing muscle mass in the process. And it was my primary concern as well because even though it’s not very hard for me to build muscle, I had worked hard for so many years and I didn’t want any type of setback.
Winstrol offers muscle toning without losing muscle mass. You cut the surrounding fat without breaking down proteins from your muscle fibers in the process, even if you’re on a calorie deficit. That’s because Winstrol allows your body to enter an anabolic state that counters any protein breakdown you could experience in low-calorie diets.
Some people used Winstrol along with other steroids to further increase their size while cutting or to speed up the process. But even if you use Winstrol by itself, the results are pretty fast, and you can achieve a worked-out body and a significant change in 4 weeks or so. However, even if I was into steroids, I was not reckless and started to investigate about Winstrol.
This is why I trusted Winstrol for so many years:
First off, it was popular, and I didn’t see one of my friends complaining about side effects. Secondly, I read about something called anabolic rating against androgenic rating, and Winstrol had a pretty safe relationship between them.
The anabolic rating of a given steroid reflects its capacity to increase muscle size, stamina, strength, speed, and cut body fat in the process. The androgenic rating reflects how much this steroid promotes certain male traits such as growing hair during puberty. However, since you already have testosterone to do that, the more androgenic a steroid is, the more side effects it will produce.
A very high androgenic rating would give you acne, baldness, and even start messing up the natural way your body produces testosterone. But then I read the anabolic rating in Winstrol is placed in 320 while the androgenic rating is 30. In other words, you get a lot of the physical enhancements with a minimal chance of side effects.
And yeah, Winstrol is one of those rare anabolic steroids women tend to use, and it’s because Winstrol is considered to be safe enough.
Next, I saw that you didn’t need to inject Winstrol. You could take this anabolic steroid orally, and I didn’t want needles, so that was a plus.
So, after doing my homework, I decided to go for Winstrol and experience the effects on my own.
This is what I got the first time I ever tried it:
- Week 1: After some 5 days taking Winstrol orally, I started to notice my muscles felt a bit harder. I went to measure myself and suddenly dropped weight. It was near two pounds in just one week, and I could not believe it. Then I understood this initial weight loss was mainly from water weight. I was not really cutting fat, but it was positive because my muscles looked and felt different already.
- Week 2: This is where I started to see changes in my body, not only in my weight records. I was actually losing fat, and my chest and arms looked more ripped and clean. I was not satisfied yet with my abs, but people were starting to notice a change in that area as well.
- Week 4: When I had a month on Winstrol, I looked and felt completely different than before. My abs were showing like never before, and I finally saw some progression in my weight loads, which felt stuck for a few months now. My biceps looked more vascular, and I could endure a harder and longer gym session every day.
- Week 6: The difference between week 4 and week 6 was not dramatic, but I noticed that during these two weeks I progressed in my loads faster than before and started to see more muscle size, even if I was not expecting such a thing. After this cutting phase, my body fat was completely shredded, and the difference was noticeable.
Far from a perfect story, Winstrol gives various problems as well
Winstrol gave me a surprise, yeah. And I used it more than once. But that does not mean I ended up delighted. Winstrol is a powerful drug, and it has adverse effects. I was a little bit misled by the low androgenic rating and believed I would not get any, but I did.
While it gave me an impressively ripped body, Winstrol did not come without adverse effects. In my personal case, during my first phase, I only got some unexpected pimples and acne all over my back. But the second time I used Winstrol I had something more serious I will talk about later.
What side effects would you expect from Winstrol?
- Acne: This is one of the most common androgenic side effects in steroids. Testosterone is anabolic, which means it stimulates the production and synthesis, not only of muscle but many other things, including sebum. If you have increased sebum in your skin, it becomes more likely that your pores become clogged and start causing pimples all over the skin.It does not only happen in your face, but also in the rest of your body. In my case, my back was all spotted with red pimples when I finished my first Winstrol cutting phase.
- Baldness: This is another androgenic effect that usually comes with steroids. The active form of testosterone is known to attack the follicles in your scalp, and that’s the reason why many people with very high testosterone levels usually end up being bald.There’s a type of baldness called androgenic alopecia, which is basically being bald because of the circulating hormones. When you are giving your body an extra source of androgenic hormones, it becomes more likely to trigger androgenic alopecia, especially if you have some genetic predisposition.
- Insomnia: Winstrol sometimes changes people’s behavior and how they handle stress. Sometimes, it can cause anxiety and stress problems, in other cases, people have reported Winstrol causes aggressive behavior and hyperactivity.There are also many cases of insomnia, and I personally experienced some fully awaken nights for no particular It just happened. However, sometimes this side effect is so marked that it forces you to stop using anabolic steroids.
- Depression: Similarly, people who report behavioral changes sometimes name depression as well. However, this is a side effect commonly seen after you finish your cycle. You see, a healthy level of testosterone helps you fight off depression. Bringing this extra source of hormones will inhibit the average production of testosterone, and since you will have less circulating, it will cause a significant change in your disposition and your mood.
- Libido changes: Throughout the Winstrol cycle and during the post cycle stage, you could experience several libido changes. From a complete lack of sexual desire to an increasing and insatiable drive. This is caused by the changes made in your testosterone levels. These changes are perceived in your organism, and the internal signals to regulate your sexual appetite become confusing and messy.
- Joint pain: I mentioned how Winstrol reduces your body weight because initially by lowering your body water. It turns out that your joints need a type of lubrication called synovial fluid, and this fluid also tends to dry out. Without proper lubrication, your joints will start rubbing against one another, and it becomes excruciating after a while.
- Cholesterol problems: There are two different subtypes of cholesterol, sometimes regarded as good cholesterol (HDL) and bad cholesterol (LDL). Winstrol and all anabolic steroids including testosterone may cause an increase in LDL cholesterol. This is terrible news, especially if you have cardiovascular problems or suffer from any type of heart disease. LDL cholesterol is the one that contributes to the formation of plaques in your arteries and increases the risk of getting really nasty problems, like heart attack and stroke.
- Testosterone suppression: As I mentioned before, testosterone is normally produced in your testicles, and including an extra source of testosterone, such as Winstrol, may cause impairment in your normal circulating levels. Your body has a real tight hormonal control, and Winstrol will fool that system, making your body believe it’s creating just enough testosterone. Your testicles will slack back and rely on your daily Winstrol dosage, and guess what? When you finally give up Winstrol, your normal testosterone synthesis will be blocked or suppressed. That’s why you will probably need a post cycle therapy to fix the damage.
- Liver problems: I want to stress liver problems because I experienced those when I used Winstrol for the second time. I suddenly felt very sick and fatigued; my skin changed to a yellowish tone, I started vomiting and had a long stay in the hospital before I recovered my health.The thing about Winstrol is that, yeah it is comfortable to use it as oral supplementation instead of intramuscular. But when you use it like this, it will be absorbed in your intestines and it will go directly to your liver. If you are not careful with dosages or if you are susceptible for some reason, your liver might start suffering from this very heavy drug. You might get symptoms similar to hepatitis, you might get something more serious like liver failure, and you can even increase your risk of liver cancer and death.
But maybe being exposed to those side effects would be fine if you knew this is something you will do only once and no more. But no…
Bad news if you want to get a ripped body with Winstrol:
The effects will not last forever. They will fade away slowly in one or two months, depending on your diet, exercise, and your overall health. So, I don’t personally think it’s worth it going through those side effects and being exposed to a severe threat just for 4-week show-off.
This is why I’m leaving you with a safe and legal alternative to Winstrol, one that will have the same cutting effect but will not force you to endure any side effect.
Winsol, an effective alternative without the side effects
You’re probably looking for a cutting steroid without any side effects, and Winsol is a legal and safe alternative made with natural ingredients that will mimic the same results you would get with Winstrol. No nasty side effects and the cutting properties of this product do not fade away as it happens with Winstrol.
Winsol is designed as a legal steroid option for bodybuilders who are planning to enter a cutting phase while trying to keep their muscle mass, and even build some extra muscle in the process. Winsol increases your stamina, strength, and overall physical performance, and will help you progress through your loads if you feel stuck.
In the bodybuilding arena, we always have this problem:
When we decide to bulk up, there’s no way to avoid some extra body fat. When we decide to get ripped, we can’t help losing a bit of muscle in the process. That’s the reason why Winsol was formulated as an aid for cutting phases, under the belief that it is possible to finally get those ripped abs without reducing your muscle size and your strength.
I would recommend Winsol if:
- If you know and understand your routines and consider yourself a serious bodybuilder. You need to train regularly to see results because Winsol is no magic pill.
- If you’re finding it hard to cut extra body fat, especially that stubborn fat that always appears all over your thighs, hips, and abdominal area.
- If you don’t mind taking three pills a day, because that’s the recommended dosage.
- If you are considering to use Winstrol because this is a safer option you should try first.
What to expect with Winsol?
First off, expect no side effects. Winsol is formulated with scientifically backed-up ingredients that will not hurt your liver, suppress your testosterone synthesis, or give you any unwanted change in your body like acne and baldness. Instead, you should expect several benefits:
- Cutting while keeping your muscle mass: This is the main reason why I stick with Winsol, and it is the effect most people are looking for. Same as Winstrol, Winsol keeps, and sometimes even improves your already existing muscle mass.Preserving your muscle mass while cutting would be almost impossible if you’re on your own because there’s a balance between anabolism and catabolism, and fat loss usually triggers catabolism, which is basically the breakdown of molecules, including proteins in your muscle fibers. Winsol does the trick by keeping up your anabolic profile as you burn fat.
- Improves your blood flow: Winsol increases the available blood flow to the muscle tissue, which is needed to increase your stamina and strength. Your muscle tissue holds a minimal amount of oxygen, and it runs out quickly. When your vascularization is increased, you not only get those nice-looking veins on your biceps but also deliver more oxygen to your muscles in less time.Winsol improves your levels of nitric oxide, a molecule synthesized in the blood vessels and helps them relax. A relaxed and distended blood vessel will be wider and have more space to carry oxygen to your muscles. This apparently minute change will give you extra energy and increase your strength during your training.
- Increases your body sensibility to testosterone: You may have circulating testosterone in your blood, but become less sensitive to it. When that happens, it would be as if you had low levels, and it is usually a problem with testosterone receptors. These receptors are all over your body, and they bind with testosterone and make their part.Winsol increases the number of testosterone receptors in the muscle cells and all over the place. That’s why you get an increased androgenic response naturally because even if your testosterone levels remain the same, your body becomes more sensitive and binds more readily with the available testosterone.As a result, testosterone will start doing its magic on your muscle tissue by increasing protein synthesis, stimulating anabolic reactions, cutting fat, and increasing your strength and stamina with no artificial source of testosterone and no side effects.
- Increases your strength: I just listed two different ways Winsol increases your strength. It does so by increasing the available blood flow to your muscles, and by increasing the amount of testosterone receptors in the muscle tissue. Altogether these effects will make the difference in physical performance, power, and even stamina. You will notice a surge of strength, not only at the beginning of your routine.If you’re smart enough, you can use this upsurge of strength on your favor. Working harder instead of slacking back will make your workout sessions even more effective than before. You will realize you won’t need so much time to recover between sets, and this will reduce the time you spend at the gym.
- Reduces water retention: I mentioned how Winstrol drastically reduced my weight, and during the first weeks it was all based on water weight. However, this extreme reduction of water weight affects the synovial fluid in your articulations as well. This does not happen with Winsol. You still reduce water retention, your muscles will look and feel more firm, but not to the point of causing joint pain.As a result, you will get ripped, shredded, and more vascular muscles. Your skin will feel tighter to the muscles, and your weight will be reduced, not only because of your body fat but water weight as well.
A final word of advice
If you came here, you’re probably looking for an option to shred without losing muscle. Winsol does exactly the trick without the nasty side effects I experienced using Winstrol. It is a legal steroid you can find and buy online without any prescription. You will start seeing results after some 30 days, but that will widely depend on your motivation, your hard work, and your diet.
As my final piece of advice, I should say that many people make the same mistake, and you should not be one of them. Do not think using a legal steroid like Winsol means that you can sit back and relax while your new abs appear by magic. Work hard, focus on your nutrition like never before, and that’s the way Winsol will pay off.
For best results, I would recommend you to use Winsol for at least two months. You can use it for a longer time, and it does not require any post-cycle treatment because it is based on natural products that will not cause any alteration on your body. There has never been a safer and more effective way to shred body fat while preserving your muscle mass without any potential side effect.